Once owned by Helen Curtis and Uni-lever, Salon Selective remains one of the worlds most highly recognized hair care brands today.
Originally made famous by Clairol and Proctor & Gamble the Daily Defense brand has been a trusted and consumer favorite globally for many years both for hair and body care.
Transitioning from the famous household name Air Wick once owned by Reckitt Benckiser, our airall room deodorizing products are high demand category leaders recognized by consumers globally.
Global Inventory Solutions
specializes in both buying and selling of highly recognized Brand name Health & Beauty and Household products. Suppliers and manufacturers come to us as a trusted alternative source to sell their excess inventory, over runs, and surplus stock. We maintain and respect their brand image and are an important part of their revenue steams.
We recognize opportunities on a global scale. Purchasing products and stock from various markets, we repackage, redesign and re-sell in a completely different market half way across the world.
Below shows examples where a product was purchased from another market, re-packaged and sold in North America.
Compliance & Logistics
Unlike other sales and service companies we are export specialists and pride ourselves in our ability to respond quickly to customers and global opportunities including;
- Global logistics and shipping expertise
- Distribution centers located in Canada, USA and Europe allows us to ship quickly and efficiently
- In house 24 hour customer service
- Regulatory and packaging compliance expertise
We offer "turn Key" solutions... Our manufacturing co-packing and repackaging division allows us to be completely vertically integrated with our customers and products;
- In house ability to repack, reface and re-label products
- Customize prepacks, shippers and specialized offers by accounts
- in house marketing, graphic designs and label improvements
- State of the art household manufacturing facility